Notices > Forum Notices

Rules of the Forum

<< < (2/3) > >>

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: sotoolslinger on December 12, 2011, 01:47:53 AM ---Well who ever built that plane in the banner must be a freaking genius ;)

GET IT.  :D (It was me based off a drawing of GTX's)

--- End quote ---

Well I had to drag up some low life's work to show there...

Regards,

Greg

GTX_Admin:
I will put together a more definitive definition re the use of images etc shortly - Litvyak has given me some that I completely forgot to include.

Re the words at registration, it is simply part of the software and also the hosting companies stuff. 

Nothing should prevent you from posting as normal though.

Regards,

Greg

GTX_Admin:
Hi folks,

In addition to the formal rules listed above (which are always open to suggestions for improvement should members request it), I thought I would also highlight the following.

One rule I am trying to follow and have asked the other Moderators to follow is that we should always be prepared to explain any decision/action.  In many cases this should be done automatically or up front.  For instance, if a topic/post is removed or moved, a simple PM to the members involved explaining the decision/action will occur.  Similarly, if we are going to make any significant changes affecting the forum or significant parts of the forum (e.g. remove a section or feature), then this should be communicated well in advance, along with the reasons why, and where appropriate, members will be asked to vote on something beforehand.

Some of you will have already seen this rule in action.  It is a part of the open, democratic style of management we are trying to establish here on Beyond The Sprues.

Regards,

Greg

GTX_Admin:
Folks,

I would just like to re-emphasise the rules above and ask that everyone familiarise themselves with them.  I especially ask that people take note of Rule No. 6:

"6.   Use the “Report Post” Option – If you feel that a post is in the wrong section, is inappropriate, or otherwise objectionable, do not respond in the thread in question – that only compounds the problem.  Instead, report it using the "Report to Moderator" link found in each post and explain what the problem is. Your complaint will be reviewed by a moderator as soon as practicable and you will be provided a response as soon as possible."

Regards,

Greg

GTX_Admin:
Folks,

It has been a year since these were last highlighted so I think it is time to re-highlight the rules so as to ensure all are familiar with them.

Kind regards,

Greg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version