Modelling > Maritime Patrol GB

Maritime Patrol GB Public Discussion Thread - COMPLETED BUILDS THREADS LOCKED!

(1/7) > >>

Old Wombat:
Box top says it all. ;)

Kerick:
I remembered I had an ancient Bison bomber in the drawer of doom. I have no idea where it came from or how long I've had it. Landing gear, gun turrets, decals, instructions and side blister windows are missing. At one time many moons ago I sanded off the raised outlines for the decals and tried to fix a few gaps. I may try to replace the cockpit glazing as it appears to be covered in glue from the inside. I would have to add an IFR probe to the nose and a better radar shape than the one I put on there ages ago. Not sure if I should try rebuilding the landing gear or just mount it on a brass rod. No idea what scale or manufacturer this is.
A little research shows the Soviets did use them for maritime patrol for a while.

So let me know if the mods think this is still eligible for this GB.

finsrin:
Remember that green Revell Bison from back in the day !

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: Kerick on May 07, 2022, 05:38:27 AM ---So let me know if the mods think this is still eligible for this GB.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, mate, I think she's a little too far along the build process to be considered. :icon_crap:

A shame, really, as I would love to have seen where you went with her in the GB.

Volkodav:
Anything involved in maritime patrol? Anything?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version