Modelling > 1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB

Rules - 1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB

(1/5) > >>

apophenia:
Welcome to the Between the Wars GB (aka the 1920s/1930s GB) - a celebration of the Roaring Twenties and the Dirty Thirties. As eras, they may have seemed wonderful, indifferent, or plain appalling ... but no-one would say that those decades didn't have style  ;D

And then there was the marketing. I'm not even sure what a 1927 Willys Overland Whippet 93A was, but you've gotta love the name! So, surf the GB inspiration files; search your stash; tempt fate with a cruise through eBay; and dive on in  :smiley:

Rules - "Hey, a rule is a rule, and let's face it, without rules there's chaos."

1 -- Duration: 01 June 2021 to 31 July 2021 (around tea time) Extended to 08 Aug 2021
2 -- Subjects: Land, Sea, Air, Sea, Military, Civvie Street, or ?
3 -- Formats: Physical builds, Paint/Pixels, Stories, ...
4 -- Vintages: Denizens of File Folders or Shelves of Doom welcomed
5 -- AltHist: Are we not whiffers? Just so long as its 1920s/1930s
6 -- Rule Six: Anything resembling a rule six ruins the whole atmos!
7 -- Works in Progress: WIP documentation positively encouraged.
8 -- Awesomeness: Essential. You know you are ... so express it!
9 -- Extensions: Considered (excessive praise of Moderator may help)
10 - Sorry, can't remember Rule 10. Maybe it will come back to me ...

robunos:
A question . . . Is this a 'One Model per Thread' GB, or can I have a single thread for multiple models, all to the same theme ??

cheers,
Robin.

apophenia:

--- Quote from: robunos on June 02, 2021, 05:53:46 AM ---A question . . . Is this a 'One Model per Thread' GB, or can I have a single thread for multiple models, all to the same theme ??

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure that wasn't Rule 10 ... maybe it was Rule 11?

A single thread for multiple, related-theme models would be fine. It would restrict things a smidge when it comes to polling time. On the other hand, single-wing biplanes stand out in a crowd, right?

So, Rule 11 says: Single or separate thread for groupings of related models? Up to the individual poster  :smiley:

robunos:
Thanks for that . . .   :icon_alabanza:
I hadn't thought about the polling, but I'm sure my efforts won't trouble the judges . . .

And anyway, who says I'm building One Wing Biplanes ?? :P    ;D
I'll post up the introductory threads in due course, they can always be divided up in due course if necessary . . .   :smiley:

cheers,
Robin.

apophenia:

--- Quote from: robunos on June 03, 2021, 04:48:37 AM ---... And anyway, who says I'm building One Wing Biplanes ?? ...

--- End quote ---

Basic consumer demand, Robin. And, we the customer, are always right  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version