Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2016 Group Build Calendar

<< < (2/3) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Good man!

Artoor_K:
Since I want to participate more in the forum life, please explain what's mean to be a GB moderator? Maybe it's a stupid question but I really want to know ☺

taiidantomcat:

--- Quote from: Artoor_K on January 19, 2016, 03:25:11 PM ---Since I want to participate more in the forum life, please explain what's mean to be a GB moderator? Maybe it's a stupid question but I really want to know ☺

--- End quote ---

Basically the GB moderator, establishes the sub forums (Rules, place for finished physical models, stories etc), Answers any questions, reminds people of deadlines, sets up additional time (usually 2 weeks) if requested and creates the vote for the final winners.

Generally speaking at BTS the most "work" is at the start (establishing the sub forums) and at the end (new deadline, Rigging arranging the vote for the finished categories.) Its pretty easy overall, BTS is very go with the flow and questions are usually rare. I try to check in at least once a day to post comments and try to keep motivation high, and so people don't have to wait long to have a question answered (sometimes in the "rules" section or sometimes people PM)

I would say give it a shot, if you need help there are always people who are happy to help or answer questions. You can look at some of the previuos GBs to see the topics at the top there "Rules" "inspiration" etc to see what I mean

:)

GTX_Admin:
Nicely put.

Artoor_K:

--- Quote from: taiidantomcat on January 20, 2016, 02:02:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Artoor_K on January 19, 2016, 03:25:11 PM ---Since I want to participate more in the forum life, please explain what's mean to be a GB moderator? Maybe it's a stupid question but I really want to know ☺

--- End quote ---

Basically the GB moderator, establishes the sub forums (Rules, place for finished physical models, stories etc), Answers any questions, reminds people of deadlines, sets up additional time (usually 2 weeks) if requested and creates the vote for the final winners.

Generally speaking at BTS the most "work" is at the start (establishing the sub forums) and at the end (new deadline, Rigging arranging the vote for the finished categories.) Its pretty easy overall, BTS is very go with the flow and questions are usually rare. I try to check in at least once a day to post comments and try to keep motivation high, and so people don't have to wait long to have a question answered (sometimes in the "rules" section or sometimes people PM)

I would say give it a shot, if you need help there are always people who are happy to help or answer questions. You can look at some of the previuos GBs to see the topics at the top there "Rules" "inspiration" etc to see what I mean

:)

--- End quote ---

I hope I can deal with it  8) Count me in as a Scaleorama mod :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version