Modelling > The Book/Movie/Game…GB

The "Book/Movie" Group Build

(1/8) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Folks,

According to our calendar we were supposed to commence the "Book/Movie" Group Build today.   To be honest, I had forgotten about this one.  :-[  Anyway…

I have two questions for you:

* Do you still want to do this GB?  Answer above - you have 7 days to decide.
* If yes, please also feel free to volunteer as Moderator - PM to myself is fine.
Note that the theme was basically any model/profile/story that was inspired by a book/movie/game whatever.  It therefore is extremely broad.

Note that if we decide to do this one it will commence after the current "The Great War GB" finishes.

GTX_Admin:
BTW folks, I would also imagine that this GB could include genres such as computer games, anime, comics...

Feldmarschall Zod:
Hmmmmmmm. I think I shall join in with a Tamiya Churchill with Girls und Panzer markings. 8)

Logan Hartke:
I REALLY want to do this GB (I voted yes in the poll), but—if there's a conflict—I'd prefer if we could push it back to sometime next year. We have some really neat stuff planned for this GB, but definitely need more time to include it.

Cheers,

Logan

GTX_Admin:
Assuming this goes ahead the timings would be roughly 10 Nov - 31 Dec (with possible extension to 31 Jan 2015).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version