Author Topic: The Ukrainian 6447 5247H Titan  (Read 1363 times)

Offline tiking

• Under investigation for passing off photos of real vehicles as models
  • Master Weatherer
The Ukrainian 6447 5247H Titan
« on: May 10, 2021, 09:31:45 PM »
This is basically a 'What-if' project like the other project I did with the M915 Trumpeter kit and burnt-out excavator. The basic kit is the Takom Ukrainian KrAZ-6446 Tractor with MAZ/ChMZAP-5247G Semi-Trailer. I had to shorten the chassi of both tractor and trailer to make it feasible for this particular type of design. The original trailer is capable of carry a tank but with these mods, it could carry something a little less than a tank. But again, I am playing with the idea and thought it would be something different than just the ordinary look of a kit version. And yes. The rear wheels are active. I've connected them with the front, so-to-speak. ;) Otherwise it would be pretty hard pressed to move that thing around in the real world. ;) You guys should know me by now. I don't do normal. ;) LOL!!!!!!!

Charles
Nothing is incapable beyond what you are capable

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: The Ukrainian 6447 5247H Titan
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 12:12:16 AM »
And another great vehicle build, too! 8)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline tiking

• Under investigation for passing off photos of real vehicles as models
  • Master Weatherer
Re: The Ukrainian 6447 5247H Titan
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 12:45:57 AM »
Thank you.
Charles
Nothing is incapable beyond what you are capable