Author Topic: MaK SF3D  (Read 2688 times)

Offline sotoolslinger

• A World Champion Blackbelt in Putty-Foo…the man means business (just look at his photo!)
  • Look at the banner and you will see his work.
MaK SF3D
« on: February 08, 2021, 03:37:42 AM »
Hey all y'all , just getting back into the life.  No build pics of this one cause I had to remember how to post(its been a loooong time)

Online Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: MaK SF3D
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 05:10:33 AM »
Long time or not, great to see you back on the forums!  That MaK stuff was for me always too odd or strange to really get interested in.  Of course the scale also did not help when it came to keeping things to a constant scale.  :smiley:
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 03:41:58 PM »
Jeff, they do some Ma.K. stuff in 1/35 now.

Nice one, Ron! :smiley:

I really need to finish my Falke(s). :-[
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline apophenia

• Perversely enjoys removing backgrounds.
  • Patterns? What patterns?
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 11:55:23 AM »
Love the snakey scheme and markings to match !

... MaK stuff was for me always too odd or strange...

Kinda what appeals to me about Maschinen Krieger. Its all just so ... Japanese  ;D
Froglord: "... amphibious doom descends ... approach the alter and swear your allegiance to the swamp."

Offline sotoolslinger

• A World Champion Blackbelt in Putty-Foo…the man means business (just look at his photo!)
  • Look at the banner and you will see his work.
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 10:19:54 PM »
Love the snakey scheme and markings to match !

... MaK stuff was for me always too odd or strange...

Kinda what appeals to me about Maschinen Krieger. Its all just so ... Japanese  ;D
Exactly, Japanese without being too Gundam

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 02:09:06 PM »
I find the MaK (SF3D) stuff to be the least weird of the mecha concepts & I love the "unpolished" look.
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."