Modelling > Aero-space

Martin Maryland and/or Baltimore

(1/3) > >>

Daryl J.:
British Maryland utilizing the same underwing cannon as the Hurricane IID with either two under each wing, or if that is impossible, one under each wing and either two or three in as small a pod as possible directly beneath the bomb bay which would be converted for shell storage.    Middlestone/Dark Earth/etc.   

Attack the Panzers in N. Africa!     

Gun nosed Maryland, say 20mm's, and USAF SEA Vietnam.

Coastal Command with depth charges in the bomb bay and rockets underwing.

GTX_Admin:
Like all the suggestions.

Another one:  RAAF, in these schemes:

Or maybe a floatplane...

sequoiaranger:
I suggest rather than in the wings (too far outboard), place the twin S-guns in the nose....

Here is something I made that LOOKS kinda like a 1/72 Baltimore with twin forties over-and-under in a "solid" nose, but actually it's a scale-o-rama 1/100 Hampden plus "stuff".

jcf:
I'd say that realistically the Martin 167 forward fuselage was probably too small for a twin S-gun installation, plus you'd choke the pilot on the cordite fumes.
 ;)

elmayerle:
Hmm, a multiple (2 or more) S-gun pallet replacing the bomb bay doors with ammo in the bomb bay (well, it would *still* be a weapons bay) plus four or five rocket rails per side outboard of the prop disks?  Perhaps adding a larger, crew-served, weapon in the nose?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version