Modelling > Aero-space

Rafale

(1/16) > >>

Daryl J.:
For the Revell Rafale M revised tooling with bombs: 

Swedish splinter for a summer training session with the Scandihooves; retains French markings.  Land based ops.

GTX_Admin:
What about a Vietnamese Rafale?

Volkodav:
To counter Chinese threat, apparently the Chinese media are pushing for the use of non-peaceful measures against Vietnam and the Philippines over South China Sea territories.  Fools don't they realise that western map makers calling a body of water "something China something" gives them automatic ownership hundreds of years later.

Old Wombat:
I think you may mean:

--- Quote from: Volkodav on May 17, 2014, 01:43:02 PM ---To counter Chinese threat, apparently the Chinese media are pushing for the use of non-peaceful measures against Vietnam and the Philippines over South China Sea territories.  Fools don't they realise that western map makers calling a body of water "something China something" doesn't give them automatic ownership hundreds of years later.

--- End quote ---

I wonder if they want to take China Lake by "non-peaceful measures"? ???

Old Wombat:
I wonder what the visible differences would be if the Rafale was upgraded with F-35 compatible avionics, targeting & defensive systems, & what improvements that might bring to its performance?

Anyway, separate to the above wondering,, I'm looking at either a RAN or RAM Rafale build.

My assumption is that Australia has at least one real carrier from which to launch the Rafales &, while the RAAF go with the F-35, the RAN takes the cheaper option & buys the Rafale for itself & the RAM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version