Modelling > Aero-space

Hawker Hunter Ideas and Inspiration

<< < (2/39) > >>

Stargazer2006:
Here is the diminutive Hawker Hermes:

Cliffy B:
Anyone up to drawing a photobird or an "Electric Hunter" (ECM)?

Daryl J.:
Reduce the sweep of all flying surfaces a bit and shorten the rear fuselage a bit as well.

As above only enlarge the flying surfaces' length some as well for a PR variant.

The Hunter is simply gorgeous as she is so I'd love to do one in a pseudo Arctic USAF scheme that has significantly more red and yellow on it.

elmayerle:
Okay, I'll have to find it again, but I've got drawings for a four-seat. 2+2. Hunter trainer (the idea was a crew trainer for the TSR-2 as well as a larger "Admiral's barge").  It's still a doable concept and it's on my "to do" list.  Of course, the most obvious "whiff" is the CFE's suggestion of a three-foot extension just aft of the forward transport joint to enlarge the fuselage fuel tank.  That may get added to my P.1083/P.1109B cross.

elmayerle:

--- Quote from: Cliffy B on January 04, 2012, 10:43:40 AM ---Anyone up to drawing a photobird or an "Electric Hunter" (ECM)?

--- End quote ---
The thought occurs to me that dropping the guns and modifying the "Sabrinas" (having seen a pic of the actress in question, it's an appropo name) as ECM pods would work as well as extra pods for the outboard hardpoints and tanks on the inboard ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version