General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Click2detail.com - On Demand Parts for Scale Modelers

(1/4) > >>

tsrjoe:
http://www.click2detail.com/index.php?s=1

an interesting range of 3D printed kits and conversion items in 1/48, 1/72, etc.

i have sent for their 1/72 MiG.25 sets so will pass along my thoughts when recieved  8)

cheers, Joe

taiidantomcat:
I have been looking at a lot of the stuff there! Very interesting indeed! I wish the heavy bomber conversions werent so costly!   

kitnut617:
I've been looking at the 1/72 747 stuff as I wouldn't mind upgrading my AiM 747, but the price of four engines is more than the kit itself, need to seriously decide if I can justify that sort of upgrade

tsrjoe:
Yip a tad expensive methinks too, package stil not arrived as yet so fingers crossed

On a related note, iv been looking at Jeff Fontaine's neat Sketchup CAD. drawings  8), ive a basic ABS. 3d printer in my workplace for student prototyping, resolutions not brilliant but might be fun to try making something hobby related, il keep you guys posted on the results (itll make a pleasant change from using it to print mobile phone cases, etc.)

cheers, Joe

tsrjoe:
Just recieved the MiG.25 sets id ordered, ... WAW ! pics and review to follow  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version