Modelling > Post Apocalyptic GB

1/35 A new Leader - Hanna DONE

(1/4) > >>

Frank3k:
This is the second post-apocalyptic figure from Masterbox, to go with Vadim. The boxtop on Scalemates looks good:

The plastic looks OK at first sight, but once off the sprues, there are problems.

First off, tacking Hanna together shows her as being close to 53mm -54mm tall, which would make her at least 6'3" (1.9m) or taller... which is OK, but she looks gigantic compared to other 1/35 figures... maybe there's a lot of good protein and some sort of growth hormone or testosterone in the water in this post-apocalyptic future, or maybe Masterbox accidentally made her closer to 1/32.

She went under the knife and lost some height. She's still close to 6'/1.83m tall. I think I also have to do a little extra surgery around her waist:

... yeah, I think somebody has a sex hormone problem, or the Masterbox sculptors are fans of Eddie Izzard's face. This is even after I tried to make her face look less like a man's. I guess it's back to the plastic surgeon.

Frank3k:
She's back from the plastic surgeon. I like the boxtop artwork, and tried to make the plastic match the woman's face. So Hanna has had a neck and jawline sculpting and thinning, cheeks hollowed out slightly to produce the prominent cheekbones, forehead slightly trimmed, hair reworked slightly:

I think I still need to trim the chin some more.

Jeffry Fontaine:
Great work Frank!  Hanna's cosmetic surgery has helped in reducing her resemblance to Jay Leno to something closer to Annie Lennox from the Eurythmics.  :smiley:

apophenia:
Yes, very nice work! The effects of surgury are especially dramatic in her jawline and neck  :smiley:

Buzzbomb:
Great tweaks. Working up a leather look ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version