Modelling > Post Apocalyptic GB

The Rules

<< < (2/5) > >>

apophenia:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on August 03, 2021, 01:18:13 AM ---And in a sign of how harsh the post apocalyptic environment is, I have been knocked off as Group Build Moderator by Brian (aka Buzzbomb) :icon_punal:.  Some will say that it was for mentioning rule 6...

--- End quote ---

And others will say: Its become a Boy-and-his-Dog eat Boy-and-his-Dog world out there  :o

Buzzbomb:
Oh, well not much else happening in my world at the moment, may as well get involved in an alternate world. :D

To paraphrase an old add

Let 'er rip Boris

GTX_Admin:
Would WW1 count as an Apocalypse?

Robomog:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on August 02, 2021, 10:48:43 AM ---Oh, bugger! :icon_crap:

I'd sworn off GB's, too, & now you throw my favourite genre at me with inspirational images! :o

I shall have to think about this, as I'm in the middle of a build I don't want to pause, but I have so-o many planned Post Apocalyptic builds planned I'm spoiled for choice! :-\

--- End quote ---

Go for it OW  !
We are a bit short of competitors at the moment  ;)

Mog
>^-.-^<

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: Robomog on August 15, 2021, 06:18:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Old Wombat on August 02, 2021, 10:48:43 AM ---Oh, bugger! :icon_crap:

I'd sworn off GB's, too, & now you throw my favourite genre at me with inspirational images! :o

I shall have to think about this, as I'm in the middle of a build I don't want to pause, but I have so-o many planned Post Apocalyptic builds planned I'm spoiled for choice! :-\

--- End quote ---

Go for it OW  !
We are a bit short of competitors at the moment  ;)

Mog
>^-.-^<

--- End quote ---

Just have to finish the LVT then I'll get on it! :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version