Current and Finished Projects > Scifi and Fantasy

Star Destroyer Crash - Star Wars

<< < (2/3) > >>

Frank3k:
This is going to be amazing!

I wonder if some of the crew would have had time to jump into an escape pod, or just wait and get off at some deck inside the Death Star. "Phew! We're safe now!"

Madhatter:
Nice idea Brian! Look awesome - love that base. I can't believe you actually managed to light that SSD - I know exactly how small it is having built one myself and even I wasn't going to try light it. Extra kudos from me there!
I also see yours suffers the same issue I had with the rear paneling not being exactly flat. I had to shave some of the joining surfaces slightly to get it to mate square
Looking forward to seeing this one completed  :icon_vader:

Modelling_Mushi:
It's looking great, and considering how much room isn't in the bandai kit I wouldn't worry about the fibre-optics

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on July 23, 2021, 09:26:00 PM ---Base needs to be about x100 the area, though, so it can show a bit of curvature. ;)

--- End quote ---

Hmmm ... as a representative of the Flat-EarthDeathstar society we all know the DeathStar is flat, curvature is just a myth being put about...

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on July 25, 2021, 01:09:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Old Wombat on July 23, 2021, 09:26:00 PM ---Base needs to be about x100 the area, though, so it can show a bit of curvature. ;)

--- End quote ---

Hmmm ... as a representative of the Flat-EarthDeathstar society we all know the DeathStar is flat, curvature is just a myth being put about...

--- End quote ---

I was wondering who would go there. ;D

Buzzbomb:

--- End quote ---

NO. ;)

Ok.. confession.. a bit of AMS hit home, couldn't help myself, the base need some lights as well. Threading the Fibre optic for the base

As above, this is quite a simple model and painting not much harder.. two colours and a bit of shading

Toppish view of the engines

Now I find my base is not high enough for all the gubbins, hence the base on box setup. Have to have a word to the engineering team with a terse please explain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version