Notices > Forum Notices

1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB

<< < (2/3) > >>

apophenia:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on July 24, 2021, 01:43:28 AM ---Indeed.  And we all know what happened when the 1930s turned bad...

--- End quote ---

Quite! Those were the good old days, folks. Fortunately the awesome power of whif allows us to redirect the future  ;)

apophenia:
1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB

"In the realm of ideas, everything depends on enthusiasm ..." - Goethe

Alrighty then ... just when you thought it was safe to leave the bunker, we've had a request for an extension!

This Group Build's revised deadline is now 11:59:59 08 August 2021 (PDT)  :smiley:

That means there is 8.5 days left to: ...
- Chase the spiders out of that far corner of the stash and recover that lost kit;
- Stare down that Shelf of Doom denizen (this time you win - take that 'Hangar Queen'!);
- Get cracking on that artwork/profile (can't let the Plastic People get all the glory!)

"Go at it boldly, and you'll find unexpected forces closing round you and coming to your aid." - Basil King

GTX_Admin:
Hmmm...maybe, just maybe this will allow me to do something.

apophenia:
Yes! Eight-and-a-half daaays ... all manner of things are now possible. You can do this  :smiley:

apophenia:
POLL - 1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB

This is an ex-Group Build! That is right,  the Polls for the 1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB's completed builds are ready. And thars two of 'em:

1 : Baked From Scratch[/b] (aka 'Brand Spankin' New Builds!')
- http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=9904.0

2 : Shelf of Doom's Loss (aka 'Hangar Queens Rescued!')
-- http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=9905.0

There is no poll for profiles or other 2D artwork.  Why?  Well, my fellow pixel-pushers were sensible enough not to rise to my urgings and taunts.  So, with no rival submissions to worry about, I've been happily re-arranging my new virtual Pixel Trophy collection around the Pool Room for weeks now!  :smiley:

The actual contributions have come from those Perfectors of Polystyrene Pursuits. And there are plenty of gems to choose from. Again, you have a total of three (3) votes to divide between the two (2) categories. This poll will be open until 22 August 2021 (PDT). Then, ... Judgement Day

So ... VOTE!   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version