Modelling > 1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB

Rules - 1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB

<< < (4/5) > >>

Buzzbomb:

--- Quote from: apophenia on July 31, 2021, 11:27:38 AM ---1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB

Maņana!

--- End quote ---
Do doooo.. de doo do  ;)

Well sort of Muppetish  :smiley:

apophenia:
1920s/1930s GB or Between the Wars GB

But not quite yet, eh  ;)  Yes, that's right, we have had an extension request!

The close of this GB has now been pushed back to11:59:59 08 August 2021 (PDT). And that is a whopping 8.5 day reprieve   :D

To those who pushed to get 'er done by the planned deadline, We Salute You!

For those tardy souls who have yet to make a start, plenty of time to put that kit together now  :smiley:

ChernayaAkula:
Oooh, an extension!  :icon_surprised: No way I'll get the plastic versions done, but maybe enough time for some profiles of what I had in mind.

apophenia:

--- Quote from: ChernayaAkula on August 01, 2021, 10:33:15 PM ---... No way I'll get the plastic versions done, but maybe enough time for some profiles of what I had in mind.

--- End quote ---

Yes!! Bring on those pixels Moritz!  :smiley: :smiley:

apophenia:
"For I am involved in a Group Build. Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee." - John Donne

Okay, mayhap, Donne's thoughts actually drifted wide of the model-making arc. But, in essence, the poet was commenting on the fact that all Group Builds must, invariably reach their end. And that end is nigh folks!

That's right, tomorrow at 11:59:59 pm PDT, we're done! We're Done! Alles ist kaputt! The Fat Lady has Sung!  :o

It's been a fun ride!  But, that up ahead? That, my friends, is the finish line. And then it will be time for our Poll  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version