Modelling > Scenarios

Australian continuous building program for combat aircraft

<< < (3/4) > >>

GTX_Admin:
I will respond more fully on the weekend.

M.A.D:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on February 03, 2021, 02:46:40 AM ---I will respond more fully on the weekend.

--- End quote ---

What's a "weekend" ? 😯😂

MAD

GTX_Admin:
When the phone and work email is quieter... :-\

Volkodav:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on February 04, 2021, 01:15:34 AM ---When the phone and work email is quieter... :-\

--- End quote ---

I have found the ideal way to get paid an not have to (actually to not be allowed to) work.  Its quite a complex process but very effective, it will work every time.  Step one, work for a company that employs unvetted, unproven people into senior engineering management roles, then fail to supervise them in any way.

M.A.D:

--- Quote from: Volkodav on February 04, 2021, 03:01:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on February 04, 2021, 01:15:34 AM ---When the phone and work email is quieter... :-\

--- End quote ---

I have found the ideal way to get paid an not have to (actually to not be allowed to) work.  Its quite a complex process but very effective, it will work every time.  Step one, work for a company that employs unvetted, unproven people into senior engineering management roles, then fail to supervise them in any way.

--- End quote ---

😯😂
Sounds like a company that has management that are experts in their field, because they read the book, but never actual did the physically did the job 🤔

MAD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version