Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2014 Season GB Lineup

<< < (4/9) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Another fun one from a few years back was the April Fools GB.  Perhaps a longer version of this?

GTX_Admin:
Folks,

Next weekend I will put up a poll regarding the first couple of GBs for 2014.  Please make your suggestions here for now.  Please also revisit the Ideas and Suggestions for GBs/Themed Builds thread to review previously made suggestions.  If you want to re-highlight any of these, then please do so in this thread.

Regards,

Greg

taiidantomcat:

--- Quote from: father ennis on November 30, 2013, 07:22:55 AM ---Those are all some great ideas. I would like to offer the idea of spacecraft. This would be anything that is in space. Make your best wiff of a ship or station or whatever you want.  We do need several GB ideas, don't we ?

--- End quote ---

Are we thinking more RW or anything space including "soft" Sci fi like Star Wars?  ??? I would be up for it of course

I think the WWI/1919 GB is a must, and I would like to see Air/Land/Sea/profiles and stories included for it, and I will gladly moderate it if needed.  :) there are just a myriad of ideas and possibilities to play with.

I am good for the nuclear GB as well. I also want to bring back one of my suggestions from earlier this year, An OOB/Paint scheme GB. Where everything built must be out of box, and the head-turning whiffy goodness comes from a sexy/snazzy paint job  :-*

More background here:

http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=49.195

:)

Great for profilers as well, and of course civilian schemes would be allowed  (You know, like how my privately owned F-14 would appear  ;) )

Buzzbomb:
Ok, I did not reread all of the GB discussion thread so here is my idea

Radar and Early Warning

Bring out some AEW Whiffers, Radar Picket Ships, Ground Surveillance Radar.
You know.. this kind of thing

Logan Hartke:
I know an ISR GB has been suggested before and I think something along those lines is quite doable as long as we keep it broad enough.  How about this?  We call it "Snoops, Spooks, & Spies" and allow for all ISR type entrants.  That sound neat to anyone?

Cheers,

Logan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version