Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2014 Season GB Lineup

<< < (3/9) > >>

Cliffy B:
I like Volkodav's post about the book.  How about a "Book GB" or "Print GB" IE anything in a book, magazine, comic book/graphic novel, poster, pamphlet, etc...?  I'd be game for that one most assuredly  8)

I also really like the idea of treating WWI like Luft-46 IE extending it into the 1920's.  Battlecruisers abound!!!  There are some USN designs I'd like to build from 1919-1925 I could enter.

GTX_Admin:
Luft19 or similar would be in as would totally different WW1 scenarios...maybe even one where the war was avoided.

Cliffy B:
Wasn't there something mentioned about a "Nuclear GB" IE anything to do with nukes, weapons or propulsion would be a go?  I have an idea lined up for it and need an excuse to start building.

father ennis:
Those are all some great ideas. I would like to offer the idea of spacecraft. This would be anything that is in space. Make your best wiff of a ship or station or whatever you want.  We do need several GB ideas, don't we ?

tankmodeler:

--- Quote from: father ennis on November 30, 2013, 07:22:55 AM ---I would like to offer the idea of spacecraft.
--- End quote ---
I'm in for this one!

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version