General Category > Looking for Kits, Parts, and Decals

LF: Multiple 72nd scale Mirage and Kfir kits

(1/2) > >>

Roger the Cabin Boy:
Looking for some 1/72 Mirages and Kfirs for an extensive Latin American and SAAF collection.  Not PM (nasty) nor PJ (scary expensive).   Also the Sukhoi-killer Ecuador Mirage F1 decals from Aztec 72-003.

They do say it pays to advertise...

Stargazer2006:

--- Quote from: Roger the Cabin Boy on January 14, 2012, 02:07:38 AM ---Looking for some 1/72 Mirages and Kfirs for an extensive Latin American and SAAF collection.  Not PM (nasty) nor PJ (scary expensive).   Also the Sukhoi-killer Ecuador Mirage F1 decals from Aztec 72-003.

They do say it pays to advertise...

--- End quote ---

Got a 1:72 Kfir marketed as the F-21 Lion, somewhere, think it was an Italeri model. Interested? What would you trade it for?

Roger the Cabin Boy:
PM inbound.

elmayerle:

--- Quote from: Roger the Cabin Boy on January 14, 2012, 02:07:38 AM ---Looking for some 1/72 Mirages and Kfirs for an extensive Latin American and SAAF collection.  Not PM (nasty) nor PJ (scary expensive).   Also the Sukhoi-killer Ecuador Mirage F1 decals from Aztec 72-003.

--- End quote ---
Okay, I've got a Revell Mirage IIIE/S/R/RS kit and I only need certain items from it (the combo underwing tanks/bomb pylons).  It was purchased used off eBay and I'd need to check the complete status to set a price but, other than the goodies I want, it is available.

Roger the Cabin Boy:
Hi Evan,

Long time no speak, trust you are doing well.  PM inbound for the trade, but of more general interest to all is this thread on the Mirage bomb rack tank.  It seems that none of the kits have done a good job of this yet, so I feel a resin master coming on.  Need stronger medication...

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=145207

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version