Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

Short list for upcoming GBs

(1/5) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Ok folks,

I finally got around to organising a follow up poll to sort out the GB calendar.  What I have done is take the top 6 options from the last poll (excluding the Desert Warfare GB which is already underway).  You can cast one vote (and change it if you change your mind).  The top 3 will be selected to move forward with - the reason for this is that I feel people may want other GBs in the second half of the year so will conduct another poll then.

Proposed calendar would be for each GB to go fro approx 2 months, so therefore we would have GBs from:
1 Mar - 30 Apr
1 May - 30 Jun
1 Jul - 30 Aug

This Poll is up for two weeks.  Feel free to campaign for your favourite.

Regards,

Greg

finsrin:
Can you please coach me on reading results.
Hard to tell which green lines and numbers on right corrolate with which items in list on left.

Brian da Basher:
The go across in a straight line. Right now the Beyond '46 GB has one vote or 11.1% of total votes cast so far.

The green bar is just a quick way to see how they all compare without looking at the numbers.

I hope this helps.

Brian da Basher

GTX_Admin:
Need more votes folks!

GTX_Admin:
Come on folks, we need some more votes to split this lot up...or else I will be forced to make an executive decision....and you know you don't want that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version