Current and Finished Projects > Scifi and Fantasy

Mak Fireball Suit

(1/2) > >>

bluesman:

This was a fun little project. the 1/35 AFS was pre built and painted. I got some sand and a rock from my yard, brass rod and cotton and in a  little over an hour I had a neat little model.

GTX_Admin:
 :)

Jeffry Fontaine:
Nice little action scene you have come up with.  Now who makes these 1:35th scale assembled prepainted MaK fighting suits?  More to the point, are there any other MaK fighting suits in the product line? 

bluesman:
Not sure who makes the little guys, this one was given to me a few years ago in a box of models for a Christmas gift.

I wish I still had the package....maybe an online search will turn up something.

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: bluesman on November 16, 2012, 10:29:14 PM ---Not sure who makes the little guys, this one was given to me a few years ago in a box of models for a Christmas gift.

I wish I still had the package....maybe an online search will turn up something.
--- End quote ---

A quick search netted two results for a 1:35th scale MaK Fighting Suit that was offered by Hasegawa which included two models in the box.  I had never seen these before and I did know of Hasegawa offering some of the MaK stuff previously though the fighting suits were not mentioned.  Or I it could have been me not recognizing what I was looking at which is quite possible.  :)

Click on thumbnails to go to Comet Miniatures where you will have to scroll down to find the item.

Hasegawa P.K.A. Ausf M Melusine

Hasegawa P.K.A. Ausf G Gustav

Some of the other results seem to indicate that there are other sources for 35th scale MaK fighting suit kits but no real names are given so they may be limited run garage and basement operations.  I always thought the MaK had ptotential but the scale was not compatible with other armor or aircraft subjects so I usually ignored it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version