Modelling > 100th Anniversary of the RAAF GB

The Rules

(1/3) > >>

GTX_Admin:

Hi folks,

Here are the Rules of the "100th Anniversary of the RAAF" Group Build:

* Have Fun!!!
* The basic idea behind this GB is something related to the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) to commemorate its 100th Anniversary.  This can be a real world tribute or it can be a whiff. Any medium is permissible - so physical models, pixels/profiles and stories (and anything else if you can think of it) are all welcome.
* Creativity encouraged as is collaboration.
* Duration is 1 Dec 2021 - 31 Jan 2022  11 Mar 2022  13 Mar 22.  And yes, I know I am late in getting started so an extension will probably be granted :-[
* Projects already started prior to the offical start date may be considered for inclusion but only if minimal work has been done - this will be judged on a case by case basis.  Please send details of any particular cases to me for determination of eligibility.
* There may be prizes! Physical creations and pixels/stories will be judged separately.
* There will also be a vote for the best overall contribution to the theme...regardless of medium.
* Any questions are to be directed to the Moderator (me again!).
* See rule 1...IT'S NOT NEGOTIABLE!!!
Regards,

Greg

GTX_Admin:
I have had a suggestion to make this GB 100 days long (thus taking it out to 11 March 2022).  I am happy to allow this - thus date above changed.

The Big Gimper:
100 thank you's Greg.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on December 16, 2021, 07:02:15 AM ---100 thank you's Greg.

--- End quote ---

Well, I had to give time for Australia/Canada post to get a certain package to you in time...

ysi_maniac:
Are Australian Army assets admisible?

... and Australian People's Republic Air Force?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version