General Category > Events

16. Europäischen Modellbauausstellung des PMC Lübeck

(1/1)

Jeffry Fontaine:
Jens Lohse has uploaded images from the 16. Europäischen Modellbauausstellung des PMC Lübeck to Modellversium.de. 

Click on image or html to view article.

(Image source: Jens Lohse/Modellversium.de)

GTX_Admin:
Love the pink sub

RussC:
The sub is from a movie with Cary Grant and Tony Curtis. I'm trying to figure out what the scale is of that USS Indianapolis in the display was. Its bigger than 1/144 it seems. These fellows make BIG models. Imagine having to hulk up at the gym in order to support your hobby ?  :icon_surprised:

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: RussC on May 08, 2012, 04:11:11 AM ---The sub is from a movie with Cary Grant and Tony Curtis. I'm trying to figure out what the scale is of that USS Indianapolis in the display was. Its bigger than 1/144 it seems. These fellows make BIG models. Imagine having to hulk up at the gym in order to support your hobby ?  :icon_surprised:
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on May 08, 2012, 02:46:46 AM ---Love the pink sub
--- End quote ---
Operation Petticoat was the name of the film.  A good friend of mine built a submarine with the same scheme about twenty years ago. 

Click on image or html to view IMDB synopsis of the film.

***edit to fix link for the image***

ChernayaAkula:
There are people who haven't seen "Operation Petticoat"!   :icon_surprised: Perish the thought! What's this world coming to?  :uuu:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version