Author Topic: Tigger Models...for those of you who like your models BIG!!!  (Read 3189 times)

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Tigger Models...for those of you who like your models BIG!!!
« on: August 12, 2012, 05:25:56 AM »
http://tigger-models.blogspot.co.uk

To give you a taste: 

1/48 B-52!!!
1/32 Short Sunderland!!!
1/32 Lockheed Super Constellation!!!
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Online Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: Tigger Models...for those of you who like your models BIG!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 06:57:48 AM »
No 1/48th scale Vulcan? ???
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline tsrjoe

• Has been volunteered... for something...
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 07:47:39 AM »
really really really basic  :o i sent away for his own Saab Tunnan ... pretty much unusable, unfortunately it would be easier to scratchbuild methinks  C:-)
i'll admit im tempted by some of the larger offerings tho, i heard they are from Doug Feeney's old 'ID Models' range which should mean they are accurate and should be buildable (with lots of work)

cheers, Joe

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • Holding Pattern
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding...
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 08:34:40 AM »
really really really basic  :o i sent away for his own Saab Tunnan ... pretty much unusable, unfortunately it would be easier to scratchbuild methinks  C:-)
i'll admit im tempted by some of the larger offerings tho, i heard they are from Doug Feeney's old 'ID Models' range which should mean they are accurate and should be buildable (with lots of work)cheers, Joe

Um! most of the ID Models moulds were bought up by Delta Aviation Publishing who are also known as Delvac and now Blackbird Models.  Do you think this is another name change that Glenn Ashley has come up with.