Current and Finished Projects > Other

Heavy Construction Container Transport Diorama

(1/5) > >>

tiking:
Ok guys! Here are photos of the diorama I had been working on. I am still trying to add a detail here and there. I am also trying to order some better looking figures than the ones I have on hand, whose details are not the best. But the ones I have on hand will have to do until I get some better ones. I do not want to clutter the area with too much, as it will look too cumbersome. Also, the scene doesn’t really require many things to be everywhere, in most real world scenarios.

The theme of this diorama is simple. The heavy forklift is pushing a front loader, whose part as been disassembled to be able to fit into a container for transport to a customer in another country. The removed parts will also be placed inside the same container along with another Machine bound for the same destination. That is the basic theme for this diorama.

Hope you guys like it.

GTX_Admin:
Wow!

Frank3k:
Amazing! I couldn't even tell the scale at first - not 1:1 because of the background. Is the Hitachi roller the Hasegawa 1/35 kit and the heavy forklift the Takom kit? Really great work.

elmayerle:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on January 27, 2021, 01:59:18 AM ---Wow!

--- End quote ---
What he said!

tiking:

--- Quote from: Frank3k on January 27, 2021, 03:00:54 AM ---Amazing! I couldn't even tell the scale at first - not 1:1 because of the background. Is the Hitachi roller the Hasegawa 1/35 kit and the heavy forklift the Takom kit? Really great work.

--- End quote ---

Yes. Thats correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version