Current and Finished Projects > Other

1/35 Post Apoc figures

(1/32) > >>

Ramba:
I converted some Evolution Miniatures 1/35 German WW2 figures into post apoc.

For this figure I cut the face out and replaced it with a Live Resin M17 gas mask.



I used Trumpeter woodland BDU camo decals that were kindly supplied by a friend. I primed the figure first then gloss coated it before applying the decals.



After the camo decals settled I gloss coated the whole figure again.




Ramba:
This one was converted using a Live Resin PMG-2 Russian gas mask.



I also used the same Trumpeter woodland BDU camo decals for the jacket. The pants are also decals but from Peddinghaus. It is German Fallschirmjager camo pattern.




I added a Tank SVD rifle. I cut some tape into thin strips and wrapped it around the rifle to simulate camouflage wrapping.



Again, once the decals were settled I applied gloss coat over them.

Ramba:
First one completed. I added a Dragon AK rifle. I weathered the figure then flat coated it.




Ramba:
Second one also completed. I added a backpack from a different figure that I messed up so recycled it. Also lightly weather and flat coated.






Team mates posing together.


jcf:
 :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome, that's some nice work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version