Current and Finished Projects > Scifi and Fantasy

Hotrod Headhunter

(1/23) > >>

sotoolslinger:
So I have never been a big fan of the Expanded Universe of Star Wars having read only 2 of the books. The first one I ever read was "Han Solo at Stars End" in it Han flies an old Z-95 Headhunter fighter. The craft is described as a twin engined ,swing wing ,fork tailed craft with a distinctive bubble canopy. It also has 6 guns.
If you look up Z-95 Headhunter mostly what you get is images of a craft that looks like a single wing ,2 gun X wing. ???

Recently the most excellent model maker Alfred Wong has mastered a (sort of ) proper looking Headhunter in 1/48 but who has 75 bucks to drop on a garage kit.  :o

Well I have always wanted to do my version of the Headhunter but I have been holding out for one of the big X wing models to base use as a base. I finally scored one at the show this weekend and this is one of those projects that takes precedence over everything else  >:D SO HERE

GTX_Admin:
Shush everyone!  The Master is at work!

ChrisF:
Loving that !

Are those Pod-racer engines ? Either way open engines are always good :)

Brian da Basher:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on February 22, 2012, 02:22:36 AM ---Shush everyone!  The Master is at work!

--- End quote ---

What he said! This one's gonna be fun to watch!

Brian da Basher

RotorheadTX:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on February 22, 2012, 02:22:36 AM ---Shush everyone!  The Master is at work!

--- End quote ---

Ain't that the frikken truth...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version