Current and Finished Projects > Stories

Sabre Dingo

<< < (5/6) > >>

M.A.D:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on January 04, 2022, 02:37:02 AM ---Interestingly enough, I just read that NAA did indeed provide details of the TF-86 to the RAAF and CAC during the Avon Sabre development with a hope that the RAAF would place an order for the type.

--- End quote ---

Any chance you can PM any additional information pertaining to this GTX?

MAD

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: M.A.D on July 06, 2022, 03:36:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on January 04, 2022, 02:37:02 AM ---Interestingly enough, I just read that NAA did indeed provide details of the TF-86 to the RAAF and CAC during the Avon Sabre development with a hope that the RAAF would place an order for the type.

--- End quote ---

Any chance you can PM any additional information pertaining to this GTX?

MAD

--- End quote ---

Let me check

elmayerle:
Perhaps a more British Sabre Dingo carrying two Firestreaks or Redtops and using the same radar fitted to the P.1109 and the HUnter that trialed the Fireflash?

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: elmayerle on April 19, 2024, 02:37:12 PM ---Perhaps a more British Sabre Dingo carrying two Firestreaks or Redtops and using the same radar fitted to the P.1109 and the HUnter that trialed the Fireflash?

--- End quote ---

Sabre Corgi perhaps?? ;D

GTX_Admin:
That said, it isn't that much out of the bounds of possibility:

And video:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/w6te25/raf_sabre_equipped_with_firestreaks/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version