Modelling > Post Apocalyptic GB

1/35 scavenged, electric 3 wheeled truck DONE

<< < (8/8)

Old Wombat:
You've done Vadim very well, Frank! :smiley:

Hopefully I can do as well. Unlike you, however, I like the rifle in the kit. It looks like a salvaged gun owner's modified military rifle.

I happen to have all four from that particular set & they all look fairly good, although #4, Pastor, doesn't really do it for me as it is ... I'll have to modify that one a bit, I think.

Frank3k:
Thanks for all the comments! I gave Vadim another coat of clear matt and hopefully that will tone him down a bit.

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on September 04, 2021, 09:21:30 PM ---Hopefully I can do as well. Unlike you, however, I like the rifle in the kit. It looks like a salvaged gun owner's modified military rifle.

I happen to have all four from that particular set & they all look fairly good, although #4, Pastor, doesn't really do it for me as it is ... I'll have to modify that one a bit, I think.

--- End quote ---

I prefer the rife on Vadim's boxtop. The pastor and the little girl are hard to find in the US - typical post apocalyptic supply issues. Masterbox sometimes has a problem with female faces looking a bit too mannish, but Desert Battle Series A new Leader - Hanna looks OK in plastic.

Frank3k:
I think this one's done. The other figures will be for other builds.

Robomog:
Nice one Frank,  beautifully finished  :smiley: :smiley:

Mog
>^-.-^<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version