Modelling > Post Apocalyptic GB

The Traders - Deal is done!

(1/9) > >>

Buzzbomb:
Nothing to see.. yet.
But the formulation of a plan is on the bench with some random pickings of stuff to get the mind running.
So far I have some figures that might work and a Camel. Obstinate, spitting, grumpy type of Camel.

Working on a "Dies the Fire" type Post Apoc world, where something has changed physics and fast combustion does not work. So no internal combustion engines or firearms that sort of thing

Buzzbomb:
Tying to replicate the visions in my head is difficult. Sometimes the vision outstrips the skills.

I am ditching the "No firearms" thing  and going a bit more trad Post Apocalyptic, but I am going for more gender equality with a couple of women in the Trader team.
Nevertheless, here we go. Beginnings of the Traders Cart and few figures that will evolve as well

apophenia:

--- Quote from: Buzzbomb on August 13, 2021, 02:14:45 PM ---Tying to replicate the visions in my head is difficult. Sometimes the vision outstrips the skills...

--- End quote ---

Yup. As with a poor artist's model, just convincing that 'vision in your head' to stay still can be a challenge!

--- Quote from: Buzzbomb on August 13, 2021, 02:14:45 PM ---... Nevertheless, here we go. Beginnings of the Traders Cart and few figures that will evolve as well

--- End quote ---

I like where this is going!  :smiley:

Story:

Buzzbomb:
Yeah Story, like that but with less camels  ;)

I am on a stash depletion/recycle-reuse strategy over the last year or so, so unless it is in the stash already it ain't going to be there.****

Annotations
**** Stuff that appears that I really, really have to have are exempt from the Stash depletion strategy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version