Modelling > Invasion of Japan/Japan ‘46 GB

Japan '46 GB - Rules

(1/5) > >>

Artoor_K:
So, fellow samurai crew...
Our Caesar, may he'll live forever send us the rules of GB which he signed personally:
 Well here goes:

1. It's 1946. We cannot sign any peace treat, we'll fight till we die, till the end. In other words, every plane, tank, ship wearing Hinomaru's can and should fight. Captured, prototype or so...Even enemy units for better recognition.

2. Any and all way of fighting are welcome: physical models, pixels/profiles and stories. Likewise, both What If and Real World models are welcome. If you want to make your model out of clay then do an oil painting of it, you have Caesar blessing.

3. Part-started models are welcome as long as no substantial construction or painting has been undertaken. Please ASK the moderator about part-started models before submitting them. The moderator's decision is final as it'll be consulted with Caesar.

4. Duration will be from 1 Oct 2020 to 30 Nov 2020 14 Dec 2020. 

5. Any questions are to be directed to the Moderator (me). PLEASE SUBMIT QUESTIONS BY PM.

6. Please start a new thread for each build within the GB area of the forum. When build is finished please post five photos of it in thread entitled "Finished Builds" (I'll open it later this month).

7. A poll, open to all forum members, will be conducted at the end of the GB to determine the winners in each category: physical models and pixels/profiles/stories.

So...BANZAI!

Old Wombat:
Could we have an "Inspirations" thread, please? ???

I have a past build I'd like to post in it to help get others' creative processes flowing.

I think I already have my build worked out. ;)

Artoor_K:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on September 06, 2020, 03:27:39 PM ---Could we have an "Inspirations" thread, please? ???

I have a past build I'd like to post in it to help get others' creative processes flowing.

I think I already have my build worked out. ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for reminder. Perhaps you saved me from Caesar seppuku recomendation.

Spey Phantom:
i have a question, are J7W Shinden's allowed?

Artoor_K:

--- Quote from: nils on September 06, 2020, 09:36:30 PM ---i have a question, are J7W Shinden's allowed?

--- End quote ---
Of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version