Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2020 Group Build Poll

<< < (5/8) > >>

taiidantomcat:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on January 11, 2020, 03:01:57 AM ---Up to 37 now but still not good enough.  Don't force me to make use of Russian 'bots' to influence the voting

--- End quote ---

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: elmayerle on January 13, 2020, 10:40:57 AM ---Only two I voted for are among the top vote getters, that's fairly normal.  Shame I can't vote "Chicago Style" (early and often).

--- End quote ---

Hmm, I've only got one --- and I don't think I'd be able to enter what I have started either ---

apophenia:
"Well I got three!" (said in best Delmar O'Donnell impersonation voice)  ;D

Old Wombat:
Damn! I missed that this was up! :o :icon_crap:

That's what happens when you get caught up in World of Warships over Christmas/New Year. :-[

(A quick check tells me I wouldn't have had a big influence, anyway.)

ChernayaAkula:
So, Sci-Fi GB (18 votes) and Firefighting GB (15 votes) placed #1 and #2, but there are several candidates for #3, with Civil Transport GB, Invasion of Japan/Japan ‘46 GB, Helicopters & autogyros GB and Scaleorama GB getting 13 votes each. Looks like there will have to be another round of votin'.  ;D

Just some ideas:

Crazy paint schemes GB has 9 votes, Paint it Pink and Paint it Black each have 3. Combined 15 possible? Merge for second vote?

Civil Transport, Swords into Plowshares (8 votes) and VIP/Ambulance (5 votes) could form a Civil GB? Then again, Ambulance could also be part of Firefighting.
Unarmed (4votes) could include civilian models, but military ones just as well (recce, transport....), so I guess it wouldn't have to be merged with a civilian topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version