Modelling > 2019 Clear your workbench GB

An old junked Junkers

(1/2) > >>

Brian da Basher:
I had a bit of a catastrophe the other day and my sad piles of model airplanes fell over. While cleaning it all up, I found something I started many years ago but never finished.

It began with new engines:

Here's how it all looks currently:

These shots show off that incredibly intimidating, streamlined spatted landing gear:

This is the overly-fiddly 1/144 Roden Junkers 52.

Originally, I was going to finish this as a Spanish version of Air Force One called Franco Force One but I hate fascists so I'll need to come up with something else. I'm open to suggestions.

Goodness knows when I'll get this one done, but I thought you might want to see the rarity of an incomplete BdaB build and share any ideas you might have.

Brian da Basher

Kerick:
No pics my friend.

Old Wombat:
Why not Swiss Air or a version of the Milka Ju-52, BdB? ???

Dr. YoKai:
 Having done something similar in French, I heartily approve.  You could finish it as a Republican bird. ( Spanish Republican, that is. Anarchy in the Catalan, baby. )

elmayerle:
Very nice rework.  As Old Wombat suggested, Swiss markings, either airline or as their equivalent of Air Force One, sound good though I could make an equally good argument for Finnish markings, possibly using captured Soviet engines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version