Modelling > 2019 Clear your workbench GB

2019 Clear Your Workbench Group Build

(1/5) > >>

The Big Gimper:
2019 Clear Your Workbench Group Build
Come all you professional procrastinators, serious slow builders, and exemplary experts of the 1/1024, 1/512, 1/256, 1/128, 1/64, 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 completed projects.

This will be THE year (just like the year before this one and the one before that one and other ones as well ) to finish those projects.

The Rules:

* Have fun!!
* Any project is allowable, so long as it is already started and not yet complete - that is the purpose of this group build after all.
* Physical models, profiles, stories are all allowed.
* Projects for other Group Builds that are not completed in time will automatically be nominated for here - no trying to hope everyone forgets what you were doing or the fact that you were too slow to finish.
* The Group build runs for the entire of 2019 and will officially close 31 Dec 2019 - the goal is to finish the projects by the end of the year.
* Moderator will be The Big Gimper.  As always, bribes are welcomed. Money and Food are good places to start.
* Have fun, clear out the shelf of doom and finish something!!!

Brian da Basher:
Bless you for this, Father Gimper. You are doing the good work here indeed.
 :icon_alabanza:
Brian da Basher

Old Wombat:
I may have a piece or two to work on here ... or twelve. :-[

I've actually started my year with some older builds & one upgrade/finalisation (I finished the build except for one element that I needed the parts for).

The RAN Sea Beau is on the back-burner for the moment but will come to the fore soon but in its own thread, not here. ;)

kitnut617:
Likewise Guy ----  :-X

I'm going to say I'll try to get these below finished. They're practically there as it is. But I'll finish the choppers I've started and the AV-22 first.

LemonJello:
Is it too soon to ask for an extension?

Asking for a friend...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version