Notices > Forum Notices

Suggestions and Issues

<< < (2/60) > >>

GTX_Admin:
I will look into the Captcha.

Re the Similes etc, yes there is a problem - I am looking into it.

Regards,

Greg

sequoiaranger:
Hi!--just arrived here. Thanks for the invite. Seems that many of the graphics here, at least on my computer, are merely a red "X" in a box.  In the "reply" page, all the "smileys" have their "name", but not their image.

Any explanations?

jcf:

--- Quote from: Litvyak on December 12, 2011, 03:04:40 AM ---
Also, if you don't mind a nitpick? "Sparring" should be spelt with two 'r's.  :D

--- End quote ---

True, but as we've all seen on various forums, some folks do to tend to go 'spare', so Sparing Room would be appropriate.

:)

sotoolslinger:
Yep basically the same issues. The option to listen to the letters works well though. That's how I registered.

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: Frank3k on December 12, 2011, 02:53:24 AM ---Only minor issues - the CAPTCHA for the forum registration is really difficult to make out. Once I entered the correct sequence, I got an database error (a timeout error) but I was able to log in.
--- End quote ---

I experienced the same problem myself during the registration process and again while making changes to my member profile to add my avatar and some other tweaks. 

***Update

Same thing again while posting this comment.  Had to open a new page and close the original at which point, my comment had been posted.  Certainly odd and hopefully it can be resolved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version