Modelling > Second Korean War GB

Second Korean War GB - Inspiration Thread

(1/8) > >>

Old Wombat:
For all things to inspire the imagination regarding the Second Korean War.

pigflyer:
Rumours of a secret fighter being built in North Korea drew in a young aviation researcher to look for the truth.  Posing as an Australian tourist in order to enter the country,
Brian, the researcher, blagged his way into a new design bureau in May D 'upe, a town a little east of Pyong Yang. Claiming to be interested in doing a college study of the
worlds best designers in aero space, Brian was introduced to Wun Long Wang, a junior engineering designer on the new Mik O Yan Bundle.

Unaware of Brian's language skills, Wun Long let his visitor see written reports that were top secret in fact. As soon as our intrepid researcher realised what was going on,
he made a bee line for South Korea, causing panic in the North Korean authorities in case he had discovered the secret of the new Bundle.

Sending, in it's panic, a small helicopter assault force to intercept Brian, the North Korean forces alarmed the South Koreans and inadvertently, began the second Korean war.

This sorry state of affairs was not helped when the elusive Mr D Basher, having gained safety aboard a U.S. rescue helicopter, told the world the secret of the Bundle.
Yes, the N.K. government was going to refurbish over 100 Mik O Yan bundles, and another word for a bundle (of sticks?) is a , Fagot. The venerable Mikoyan 15 fagot was
going to continue to serve as a money saving measure, and D Basher Esq had let the cat out of the bag.
Does he get the blame for for starting a war? Time may tell. 

;)

GTX_Admin:
The battle of the bad haircuts...

kitnut617:
I think I could be enticed to build my other B-2 (not this one) and this below (middle pic) shouldn't be too hard to scratch build -------   :P

maybe with something like in the bottom pic

Tophe:
I feel bad about this GB subject, like highly political, in a special direction, that I think is unfair (N.K. is not allowed to have nukes while USA and my France are alas allowed to have and not to respect the disarmament chapter in the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons)... So this GB saying "let us kill, yeah, how?" is very highly political, despite the forum rules.

from http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=2.0

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on December 10, 2011, 04:00:34 PM ---3.   Overtly political, religious and nationalistic posts are discouraged
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version