Modelling > The Book/Movie/Game…GB

Anzio team Semevonte.

(1/6) > >>

Feldmarschall Zod:
From the Girls und Panzer anime series.

http://gup.wikia.com/wiki/Semovente_da_75/18 Not sure how close to matching the sand color I can get.

I am using the Tamiya Semevonte. I got this as part of a Secret Santa from SMA. The box says it comes with a PE set. It does not. It does come with link and length tracks. I will be replacing the Jerry cans,

Frank3k:
This is an older Tamiya kit, but builds up nicely and quickly. I used the rubber band tracks and they were fine. It has a "detailed" interior (for the day), although the figures look strange.

Feldmarschall Zod:

--- Quote from: Frank3k on December 26, 2014, 12:11:20 AM ---This is an older Tamiya kit, but builds up nicely and quickly. I used the rubber band tracks and they were fine. It has a "detailed" interior (for the day), although the figures look strange.

--- End quote ---

The old Tamiya figures always looked strange. ;D

Feldmarschall Zod:
I finally had some time dping some building finally after coming back on the road. I drilled the holes out on the muzzle brake. I forgot what fun and easy it is to build these older Tamiya kits. No drama with them. This kit goes back to 1974. :o

Frank3k:

--- Quote from: Feldmarschall Zod on December 31, 2014, 07:44:04 AM ---I forgot what fun and easy it is to build these older Tamiya kits. No drama with them.

--- End quote ---

No kidding. If HobbyBoss made this kit now, it would have 800 parts and a sheet of tiny PE parts that'll never be seen. The details may be simplified in some areas, but the tank looks great when finished.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version