Author Topic: Lucy  (Read 212 times)

Offline Camthalion

• The man has done a pink tank...need we say more?!
Lucy
« on: August 14, 2018, 03:50:58 PM »
Lucy from Killjoys.  I had a hard time finding pics of her, so copied another build i found on the net.  Model is a 3D print from Shapeways. 

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Global Moderator
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
Re: Lucy
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 03:33:56 AM »
I'm not familiar with Killjoys and the only Lucy I know is either a Peanuts character or an Australopithecus Africanus.

However, this is one very cool Sci-Fi ship! I really like your work on the engines which really makes it look every bit the business to my un-educated eye!

It's always a treat for me to see your latest!

Brian da Basher

Offline Camthalion

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 05:45:04 AM »
I'm not familiar with Killjoys and the only Lucy I know is either a Peanuts character or an Australopithecus Africanus.

However, this is one very cool Sci-Fi ship! I really like your work on the engines which really makes it look every bit the business to my un-educated eye!

It's always a treat for me to see your latest!

Brian da Basher

Many thanks Brian.  I enjoy Killjoys enough that I have named my mobile phone after Lucy

Offline apophenia

• Suffered two full days of rapid-fire hallucinations and yet had not a single usuable whif concept in the lot !?!
  • Patterns? What patterns?
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 06:18:12 AM »
Very nice!  :smiley:

I had a hard time finding pics of her, so copied another build i found on the net...

Odd about the lack of pics. I just did a Google Image search for Lucy and found one image on Space.ca  ???
Under investigation by the Committee of State Sanctioned Modelling, Alternative History and Tractor Carburettor Production for decadent counterrevolutionary behaviour.

Offline Camthalion

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 06:52:54 AM »
Very nice!  :smiley:

I had a hard time finding pics of her, so copied another build i found on the net...

Odd about the lack of pics. I just did a Google Image search for Lucy and found one image on Space.ca  ???
Thanks

I found a total of 3.  Two of which are the other build.