Author Topic: BamBam Model Productions  (Read 5552 times)

bambammodels

Re: BamBam Model Productions
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 01:21:01 AM »
Hey gang I am David Davis
bambammodel productions and you guys get a discount yes a discount but you have to go through m direct and mention this offer to forumn members
the the Razor back or wild hog apc from the drawing boards and build ups but it was cut as too expensive is $45.00 for all of you and shipping is minmal from me direct and the big 1/35 apc comes with three colonial marines a sentry gun an alien and extra weapons and alternate turrets
yes all of thta for $60.00 bucks and shipping is usually 15 bucks in the us and in europe 20 and asia 25 etc and all the other kits are about 10-15 % off except the sentry guns that is as low as I can go but the shipping is way low.
You guys and gals can look me up on my facebook david davis
laguna hills ca,usa
ME a fireman with four kids and love doing model kits and I started producing them because no one made what I wanted to build.Then I became Chief of the tv and movie studios and realized oh hey that is Ed olmos -adama? and then all the prop makers and model makers for all the great sci fi movies and tv shows working so i got a lot of stuff done and my friends and family sculpt too so that is how and why i got started so hit me up and enjoy!
and if you guys have an idea for a great kit fire away.
bambamdave@hotmail.com

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
    • SketchUp 3D Warehouse - My Digital Models
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 01:56:49 AM »
Welcome to Beyond The Sprues David.  Your selection of stuff is certainly interesting.
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 02:10:29 AM »
Welcome to Beyond The Sprues David.  Your selection of stuff is certainly interesting.

Wot me learned colleague said!
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Offline Maverick

• Suffers from 'Fat Fingers' and accidentally locks his own thread...
  • Holding Pattern
  • The profile machine!
    • My Photobucket Thread
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 06:18:04 AM »
Agree wholeheartedly with the above.  Some really unique stuff there.

Regards,

John
Regards,

John

BigJ

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:15:33 AM by BigJ »

Offline father ennis

• I got paint older than most of you guys ...
  • Our Scifi, armour-building Rennissance Priest...
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2013, 02:03:47 PM »
How did I miss this,till now ??????    Got you bookmarked now.......
I may be old but I'm not dead ... yet anyway ... !!!    And NO I did not know Richard III !!!!!!

Offline Diamondback

• SC
  • Head of the crew dog fan boy club
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2013, 05:41:58 PM »
FINALLY, someone makes Elliot Carver's stealth ship! Now if only I could find plans to build it full-scale... LOL

Offline elmayerle

• Its about time there was an Avatar shown here...
  • Über Engineer...at least that is what he tells us.
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 11:16:18 AM »
That stealth ship looks interesting, does it have any VLS capability?  There was a ship-launched TSSAM under study that combined elements of the Navy's air-launched version with elements of the Army's ground-launched version.

Offline Diamondback

• SC
  • Head of the crew dog fan boy club
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 11:25:19 AM »
Watch the movie Tomorrow Never Dies--it's from that. Does have SAM's, but IIRC the missile launchers are singles mounted on the carapace centerline, pivoting to fire out either side.

Offline father ennis

• I got paint older than most of you guys ...
  • Our Scifi, armour-building Rennissance Priest...
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 05:19:59 PM »
Thanks guys, I was wondering what the deal was with that ship. Now I know .......
I may be old but I'm not dead ... yet anyway ... !!!    And NO I did not know Richard III !!!!!!

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
    • SketchUp 3D Warehouse - My Digital Models
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 09:06:10 AM »
A quick check of the link in Greg's original post shows that this company is no longer in business.  The link redirects to some other page that has nothing to do with BamBam Model Productions.  I must also add that this is probably for the better as BamBam Model Productions products was apparently in the business of recasting products from other companies and in some cases not even bothering to cover up or remove original branding information.  Quite shady and also a very bad business plan.  So good riddance. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg