Author Topic: Spooky-style Junkers Ju52  (Read 5810 times)

Offline KiwiZac

• Who said Kiwis can't fly...though this one can organise for a kit of the Fletcher FU24 to be produced!
  • The Modeller Formerly Known As K5054NZ
Re: Spooky-style Junkers Ju52
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2016, 05:29:26 AM »
Well...if I'd followed the instructions I would've put in the rectangular piece of skin in place of the door! As it happened the door was the perfect size for the gun so the stars aligned nicely for me.
"He's more real-world now than whif..."

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2016, 09:24:01 AM »
Looks great, mate! 8)

To paraphrase Humphrey Bogart:
"Of all the airspaces, over all the towns, over all the world, you had to fly into mine!"
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline apophenia

• Suffered two full days of rapid-fire hallucinations and yet had not a single usuable whif concept in the lot !?!
  • Patterns? What patterns?
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2016, 05:44:03 AM »
Great build ... and fantastic backstory  :)
Under investigation by the Committee of State Sanctioned Modelling, Alternative History and Tractor Carburettor Production for decadent counterrevolutionary behaviour.

Offline japsubshunter

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2017, 07:57:47 PM »
Hi from Herman Moore  am from Cape Town South Africa am member of the local IPMS Club.

I am truly interested in your Ju-52 Gunship concept. Unfortunately although I have a photobucket account I am unable to view your Build.

Would it be possible to send them to me via E-MAIL  [klimeid@telkomsa.net]

I would like to do something like this with my Japanese L2D2 [Dak] conversions.

It is such a problem whenever I find a really interesting build on some forums - the pics are not always available.
I would truly appreciate if you would be able to assist me.
Thanks Herman