Author Topic: Tiger Models  (Read 5390 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
    • SketchUp 3D Warehouse - My Digital Models
Re: Tiger Models
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2018, 07:33:20 AM »
CB 90 is on pre-order at Hobbyeasy, for $85 Cdn. I honestly expected it to be at least double that.

It could very well be double that pre-order price by the time it reaches storeshelves as a regular retail item. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline ChernayaAkula

• Was left standing in front when everyone else took one step back...
  • Global Moderator
  • Putting the "pro" in procrastination since...?
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2018, 12:59:57 PM »

:-* Wonderful! Hope they'll follow up with a Sagaie.

CB 90 is on pre-order at Hobbyeasy, for $85 Cdn. I honestly expected it to be at least double that.

Nice!  :smiley: That IS a rather decent price.
Cheers,
Moritz

"The appropriate response to reality is to go insane!"

Offline Zaskar24

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2018, 09:24:53 AM »
https://toylandhobbymodelingmagazinepublishing.wordpress.com/2018/03/27/new-from-tiger-model/

Has anyone seen this yet? Specifically the third picture down? I am looking forward to the AMX-10RC with the Nexter T40 turret. Really just interested in the turret for an idea I have. Mounted on a C2 MEXAS Leopard in Canadian service as a heavy recon/route security vehicle.

Offline Gingie

• The LAV sausage-maker…goes nice with a home made beer I understand
  • Has been to Tatooine...
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2018, 06:45:49 AM »

Offline Zaskar24

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2018, 09:27:25 AM »
^ cool idea. Reminds me of this what-if from Jason B -

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/moderncanadianvehicles/viewtopic.php?f=169232&t=1331&p=8199&hilit=heavy#p8199

That is where the seed of this idea came from! That and one of the ideas that Nexter floated as a use for the T40 turret was mounting it on, I believe, older LeClerc chassis for much the same usage.