Author Topic: F4U Corsair  (Read 111851 times)

Offline GTX_Admin

  • Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: F4U Corsair
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2026, 02:18:06 AM »
AI fictional image obviously, but still a cool idea:

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Pabl065

  • FANTASIPLANES
  • Newly Joined - Welcome me!
    • https://fantasyplanes.blogspot.com
Re: F4U Corsair
« Reply #76 on: Today at 12:51:17 AM »
I made this kit sixteen years ago, Came from OTAKI 1/48. I hope you like.
maritime patrol and reconnaissance Corsair OSF4U.
It’s always good to see your model realistically, even if it’s with AI.

image_1 by Pablo Álvarez, en Flickr
image_1 (4) by Pablo Álvarez, en Flickr

I hope you like.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:33:58 AM by Pabl065 »
FANTASIPLANES
Aircraft That Never Were — And Some That Might Have Been.
Alternative Aviation | Aircraft Design | Scale Modelling
Visit the Fantasiplanes Blog