Author Topic: Airbus A310/A400 Un-prepared Airfield Airliner  (Read 11218 times)

Online kerick

• Responsible for all surrendered booty....Arrrr!!!!
Re: Airbus A310/A400 Un-prepared Airfield Airliner
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2019, 11:22:13 AM »
This has not progressed very much at all these last few days, my mind is in a bit of a fog most of the time, something I was told could happen with the meds I was put on. Kills the pain pretty good, but then not much else gets done afterwards ----

I'll make an effort to get as much done as I can before the end of the GB though, this is a project I want to finish.

I got off the opioids as soon as I could. They do mess with a personís head after a while.

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding
« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2019, 10:32:09 PM »
Thanks guys, I have the post-op appointment on Wednesday so hopefully I get some good news ---

Offline Robomog

• Would you buy a used kit from this man?
« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2019, 05:46:19 AM »
Self first, models second, compadre!

Sage words from OW,  wishing you a speedy recovery

Mog
>^-.-^<

Online kerick

• Responsible for all surrendered booty....Arrrr!!!!
« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2019, 12:14:38 PM »
Self first, models second, compadre!

Sage words from OW,  wishing you a speedy recovery

Mog
>^-.-^<

What they said!

Feel better soon!

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding
« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2019, 10:35:35 PM »
Thanks again --- I'll have to admit, even though the surgeon explained what he was going to do, and how, and what the aftereffects could be, I still didn't really know what to expect in terms of how I feel with it now -- it's been an eye opener that's for sure. And the surgeon wants to talk to me about an ankle replacement ----  :icon_crap: