Author Topic: Dear Model Company, I would like you to release a kit of...  (Read 81500 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
    • SketchUp 3D Warehouse - My Digital Models
Re: Dear Model Company, I would like you to release a kit of...
« Reply #360 on: February 28, 2019, 08:32:30 AM »
Injection moulded plastic 1:48th scale F-86H Sabre.  Long overdue. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline finsrin

• The Dr Frankenstein of the modelling world...when not hiding from SBA
  • Finds part glues it on, finds part glues it on....
« Reply #361 on: March 01, 2019, 06:30:05 AM »
Hello model companies.  Are you even out there in internet browser-reader universe ? ? ?
Another year and still waiting for 1/72 B-15.  Tap foot - tap foot - tap foot - tap foot - tap foot - tap foot - tap foot - tap foot - tap foot - tap foot - tap foot.....

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #362 on: March 02, 2019, 01:05:47 AM »
There is a 1/72 Boeing Model 314/C-98 available.  Technically that uses the same wing as the XB-15 which could provide the starting point for a 1/72 XB-15.  Maybe try contacting Anigrand directly regarding it.
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Offline tigercat

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #363 on: April 07, 2019, 03:30:46 PM »
1\72 River class frigate , with variants of Tacoma class and Colony class frigate

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
    • SketchUp 3D Warehouse - My Digital Models
« Reply #364 on: April 07, 2019, 04:37:10 PM »
@Tigercat - Sent you a PM with contact information for a guy that makes hulls in a variety of scales.  Not sure if he has a River Class FF available but you can always ask.  He is located in Gibraltar.  He also has a FaceBook page (Chistian Sheppard-Capurro).   
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Online kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding
« Reply #365 on: April 07, 2019, 10:00:42 PM »
There is a 1/72 Boeing Model 314/C-98 available.  Technically that uses the same wing as the XB-15 which could provide the starting point for a 1/72 XB-15.  Maybe try contacting Anigrand directly regarding it.

And Combat Models does a 1/72 vacuform kit of it too, might be a lot cheaper for kit bashing --- US$45 +US$20 for the detail parts.