Author Topic: Micro Trains Line  (Read 2043 times)

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Micro Trains Line
« on: September 17, 2017, 04:44:41 AM »

Not normally a company that would interest me, though the following may interest some here:  Micro Trains Line is taking pre-orders on their N scale two pack BNSF Flat Cars with a 737 Fuselage

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
Re: Micro Trains Line
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 04:54:02 AM »
Nice. Now I can build this diorama.   :icon_vader:

Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline ChernayaAkula

• Was left standing in front when everyone else took one step back...
  • Global Moderator
  • Putting the "pro" in procrastination since...?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 11:26:47 PM »
^ "Spring is always an interesting time to visit the rainforests of the gorgeous Pacific Northwest. By now a poorly kept secret, tourists from all over the world flock to the streams and rivers of Cascadia to watch a truly majestic sight: the hatching of the 737s! Although they have reached their adult length, they still sport their turquoise juvenile coats. The adult coat will develop on dry land, along with further changes to their anatomy, the most apparent being the enlargement of the fins."
Cheers,
Moritz

"The appropriate response to reality is to go insane!"

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 01:50:31 AM »
^ "Spring is always an interesting time to visit the rainforests of the gorgeous Pacific Northwest. By now a poorly kept secret, tourists from all over the world flock to the streams and rivers of Cascadia to watch a truly majestic sight: the hatching of the 737s! Although they have reached their adult length, they still sport their turquoise juvenile coats. The adult coat will develop on dry land, along with further changes to their anatomy, the most apparent being the enlargement of the fins."

;D :smiley:
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline finsrin

• The Dr Frankenstein of the modelling world...when not hiding from SBA
  • Finds part glues it on, finds part glues it on....
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 08:41:38 AM »

AAH,,, that explains a lot.