Author Topic: LF turrets 1/35 scale  (Read 2623 times)

Offline arkon

• Paper Building Maestro
LF turrets 1/35 scale
« on: November 29, 2016, 10:45:48 AM »
Two different projects,  but I am wanting a amx 13 turret and the turret from the newest German SPG, can't think of the name for that one , but my question is , is there a place where I can buy just the turret for said vehicles or do I have to buy a whole kit for just the parts I'm looking for☹️️, or try to find someone who doesn't want them and buy/trade with them. Any help on where to purchase besides eBay would be great. Already looking on eBay .
the paper gods demand sacrifice

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: LF turrets 1/35 scale
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 05:10:33 PM »
Puma?

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Rickshaw

• "Of course, I could be talking out of my hat"
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 12:20:17 PM »
Verlinden used to make an AMX-13 turret.  I'd look on EvilBay for one, if I was you.  However, it maybe cheaper just to purchase an EBR-75 armoured car kit and get an AMX-13 turret that way or an older Heller AMX-13 kit.   Of course you could instead buy the newer Takom or Tamiya AMX-13 kits instead.

The Panzer Habitze 2000 is what I think you're looking for in the German SP gun.

There is an older Revel kit and a newer one (Takom?) available.

Offline arkon

• Paper Building Maestro
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 01:29:23 PM »
I've Ben lookin at the takom amx13 and I'm thinking that would be my best bet. As for the spg turret , that was the one I was thinking of rickshaw. But I have decided to build my own . Thanks for posting
What's the puma GTX?
the paper gods demand sacrifice