Current and Finished Projects > Scifi and Fantasy

Zombie M-ATV - Done !

<< < (2/10) > >>

GTX_Admin:
 :smiley:

Frank3k:
The Zombies look good, especially Zombie Freddie Mercury.

What are you using for the street itself? Looks like cardboard, but it has a good texture.

As for your web page - you should copy all the images to your Dropbox account for future reference.

Buzzbomb:

--- Quote from: Frank3k on January 05, 2024, 02:57:48 AM ---The Zombies look good, especially Zombie Freddie Mercury.

What are you using for the street itself? Looks like cardboard, but it has a good texture.

As for your web page - you should copy all the images to your Dropbox account for future reference.

--- End quote ---
Thanks Frank

Probably not going to use that figure, the pose is quite absurd. Inspired by the scene from World War Z I would think. See how it looks once I get more and it looks more "herd" like.

Yes, nearly all cardboard, just needs some careful handling in the painting stage to not undo it all.

Already downloaded all the images, for re-use. Even the free Dropbox account has enough space for all those as it stands. But even a paid account is cheaper than the Hosting I was using.

raafif:

--- Quote from: Buzzbomb on January 05, 2024, 06:02:36 AM ---
Probably not going to use that figure, the pose is quite absurd.

--- End quote ---

??? ??? Looks like he's doing swan lake to me.  Spandau Ballet may be no more but Zombie ballet is coming ;D

Buzzbomb:
Moving ahead, sort of impressed myself, as far as mojo

First up, some more stuff. The Soldier figures and some brass .50 Cal boxes

much more convincing empty boxes. A bit dicky to get together with some teensy weensy folds, but so far really worth the effort. Ok, I did not even try the ridiculously flimsy and largely impractical lid hinge part of the assembly sequence.

overall layout of the current bits, using some miniart Trash cans, Royal Models Street lamp and the other stuff you have already seen.
The building has a layer of an outdoor type filler over the foam to give a reasonably acceptable concrete finish, if a bit chunky to scale.

As I hoped one of the figures from the US Modern Set, just arrived, fits the bill for a trooper trapped underneath the vehicle by all the zombies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version