Current and Finished Projects > Scifi and Fantasy

Zombie M-ATV - Done !

(1/10) > >>

Buzzbomb:
Broken through the mojo drain and working on another Post Apoc type model
I picked up the Panda 1/35 Oshkosh M-ATV very cheap, no instructions and have toiled through getting it together. Think Bronco parts breakdown with some Mach2 Sprue gates and Novo Flash.
Ok.. maybe a bit of an over exaggeration but not too far off. It was not a trouble free build. This is to all intents just an out of the box build, with a bit of a mod around a crumpled front fender.
Pretty interesting Vehicle though.
So here we are, the doors are still off awaiting later fixing as they will all in the open position

So the idea is this M-ATV has crashed into a wall, out of ammo and is for all intents now abandoned and surrounded by Zombies.

More Zombie figures are coming, hoping to have at least 10 to give the impression of a moving horde past this vehicle, with one survivor hiding underneath the vehicle. Testing the half zombie to see if it would work being trapped between the vehicle and the wall

Old Wombat:
Unsurprisingly, I have most, if not all, of those zombies.

To show it's out of ammo you're going to need a lot of spent rounds floating around in (&, maybe, around) the M-ATV.

Looking really good! :smiley: :smiley: 8)

raafif:
throw the doors away off & replace with rebar mesh that the zombies have ripped open.  I guess zombies can still walk around with something big speared thru them ???

apophenia:
Yes, looking good  :smiley:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on December 21, 2023, 06:53:16 PM ---...To show it's out of ammo you're going to need a lot of spent rounds floating around in (&, maybe, around) the M-ATV...

--- End quote ---

Side-cutters and copper wire on stand-by  ;)

Buzzbomb:
Team, lots of rain here, so lots of work in the workshop.
moving onto the diorama part
Streetscape is getting built up

The Factory wall that the M-ATv is smashed into

First pass on the zombies. Not entirely happy, a couple might get a rerun

I do have more, varied Zombies coming, thanks to Loot Studios. These are being printed by a buddy, so I will get them sometime near the end of the month

Incidentely, a lot of my images will drop off the world, my many years having my own webspace is coming to an end. There is just no point anymore. So far I plan to try Dropbox (All these images are dropbox hosted)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version