Author Topic: T2K (aka Twilight 2000)  (Read 6679 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:40:30 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Alvis 3.1

• Self acknowledged "Bad Influence"…but probably less attractive than Pink
  • The high priest of whiffing
Re: T2K (aka Twilight 2000)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 12:25:42 AM »
I had a rather impressive collection of T2K figures and books/modules, as well as a ton of ROCO 1/87 sclae vehicles midified and painted up (A pink Sherman from the Greenpeace Army was one) and then I gave it all away. Yup.

Stupid stupid stupid.

Alvis 3.1

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: T2K (aka Twilight 2000)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 04:54:31 AM »
I had a rather impressive collection of T2K figures and books/modules, as well as a ton of ROCO 1/87 sclae vehicles midified and painted up (A pink Sherman from the Greenpeace Army was one) and then I gave it all away. Yup.

Stupid stupid stupid.

I share your grief, well not really, just the part about regret in disposing of models that later in life are desired once again and there is no way to replace them. 
Pink Sherman you say?  Maybe the GreenPeace Army can drive Panthers or Tigers next time around?  It would be more to their style anyway :^)
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg